Thursday, September 6, 2012

THE MOMENT I REALIZED......

Hiya Everyone!!!!!  Hope that you all are having a great day.  So about a week ago I started the TSFL plan and have really been struggling with the smells of so many wonderful foods, especially at restaurants.  Now, some would just say, so don't go out to eat or even go to the restaurants...I say, DO IT!  Yes it is a HUGE temptation, but for me, once I'm used to not eating certain foods that I love, then it won't be a big deal anymore.  Yes, I am worried too when we go on our 2 trips that I will be so tempted to cheat, but I will be armed with my veggies/low fat dip and other wonderful things to snack on plus my husband and dear friends are so supportive that I know they won't let me falter.  I even wrote my coach last night and wrote this:


  • Omg, so tonight I attended a meeting and we went to a restaurant. Talk about hard to resist temptations, lasagna and schnitzel around me...ugh that was so hard...now all i can think about is pizza and lasagna. I'm making my 6th meal of the night, chicken/wild rice and havent even finished my 2nd container of 32ounce water. It seems a little tougher to drink more throughout the day, but need to just keep reminding myself to drink even if i'm not thirsty. Its also been a bit harder today to remember to eat. I just not hungry, i was driving home tonight and realized i hadnt had my 6th meal. ugh...man i'm definitely not full now after smelling all that food, but i had my shake on the way their since i left early and had my brownie during the meeting. the waitress kinda looked at me funny but I dont care smileThough I'm sure If i would have explained im on a special diet and was eating that brownie she wouldnt have believed me...haha These temptations are hard! I'm so afraid I might cave in Edelweiss when we go the 20-22...but i'm arming myself with my fav. foods(medifast of course...but am so worried about the lean and green part.  I think that will be the worst when everyone around you is snacking on snacky foods and you are eating away on a bell pepper...though very delicious, my brain has been programmed to believe the chips, soda/candy are travel food. re-train, re-train brain!!!!! Too bad it doesnt come with an off/on switch.


 SO NOW MY QUICK STORY that I just shared with my dear friends because I'm bursting with excitement but now realized, I need to share it with you too!!!!  So here it goes, 

 I have 2 pair of addidas black windpants one a size up than the other, without thinking I had to rush as I had just got out of the shower because the culligan truck had just pulled up and of course today was the day for the jug to have its "sanitation" cleaning.  Anyway, I threw on a pair of windpants and top and got to the door as they were getting ready to hit the door bell.  So as I'm standing there thinking well at least I smell clean & pls dont judge me for being in bum around clothes, I put my hands in my pockets and realized..WAIT!  I can put my hands in my pants pockets????? I then moved my hand back to my butt  where when I had bent over the last time I wore the smaller pair of windpants it had ripped...( a month ago, I  had put on the smaller size pants on accident  just trying to feed/care for dogs at 5am)...and THERE WAS THE RIP!  Now 2 things happened, I was like OMG!!! NO WAY!!! And then realized not only did I look like a bum for the culligan people I now had a whole in my butt!!!  Thank god I didnt have to turn around for anything HAHAHA.....As soon as they left I immediately ran to my mirror, lifted my sweat shirt and MY WIND PANTS THAT WERE TOO TIGHT THEY RIPPED NOW ARE LOOOOOSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what some of the food tastes like, or how good other food smells, this is PROOF ENOUGH FOR ME, I've obviously at least lost inches!!!!!!  As for the thoughts of how can I re-train my brain, its totally normal, but now I have a picture that I am going to print and stick in my wardrobe room and look at each day I put my clothes on and REMEMBER THIS MOMENT!  

Thank you for following my Blog and would love to hear about any positive moments you all have experienced.  They don't even have to be about weight loss they could be about anything!!!

Beverly 

No comments:

Post a Comment