Friday, August 31, 2012

Tilapia Salad My Day 1 Medifast Lean& Green

Day 1 of TSFL.....


Not to shabby if i do say so myself :oD I have a ton of energy.  I am full but dont feel stuffed.  Didn't get any headaches, once or twice I thought hum, I'm a little hungry and then realized it was time to eat again.  I've had 80ounces of water so far and feel great!  So...This won't be a huge long post but I did want to share a meal I threw together this evening & I must say I'm quite proud of myself!  So the long/short of it....Here's the recipe

Tilapia Salad

7ounces of cooked Tilapia 
1/2cup romaine lettuce
3/4cup cooked "home fries" its thinly cut radishes cooked with a total of 1/8 salt/pepper/garlic powder
1/2cup fresh/raw spinach
1teaspoon of balsamic vinegar drizzled on top
1/2cup cherry tomatoes

Super Easy, Pretty yummy & Very filling....Who knew that all of this was sooo filling!  

Thank you so much for following my journey to a happier & healthier life style.

Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment