Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Munich Zoo

Geese that came right up to us.  These ones in particular were not in the zoo, but on our way back from the zoo we saw  what we thought was a beach, so we stopped to explore and these guys came right up to us.  I of course for very good reason was very leery since my experiences w/ geese have always included them chasing me all the way to my car or buildings. 
So with always working it seems like we never get a vacation.  Luckily  are able to steal away a few days to  just enjoy being with each other, our friends and Germany.  Germany, is definitely a dream for us and we take full advantage!  This past weekend we visited the Munich Zoo.  At a nice relaxed pace it took us about 5 1/2 hours.  I highly recommend going even if you don't have children.  Its very well layed out, you can feed the animals for .50euro cent, the animals look very well taken care of and more than less have ample amounts of space.  They have bistro/restaurant style dinning,the staff is friendly, its stroller friendly and over all just a relaxing day.  I've also included the address & pricing: Adults: 12euro per person, kids: 5euro(4-12) Tierparkstrasse 3081543 MunichBavariaGermany http://www.tierpark-hellabrunn.de/?L=1

Me acting crazy on the bridge :o) 

Ok, so a little side story about this sheep.  He kept trying to eat out of the dispensor, so I figured awww he is hungry I should get him some pellets.  LOL ya that was scarier than walking on the sketchy bridge.  It took me about 2 minutes trying to avoid him thinking my hand was food, until I could get the money in and the dial turned so he could finally eat some food.  Though, as my brilliantly smart *ss of a hubby pointed out...This dispensor is over 1/2 empty.  He thinks this guy is not hungry but running a scam.  HumMmmmm....





Thank you for following my blog and have a wonderful day!!!

Beverly





No comments:

Post a Comment