Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Orian's Before and After

Before......poor guy was so hot

Orian's Before & After Pictures......
 After...he's now one handsome maltese/lhaso apso again!!!!

At running the risk of my lil man looking like a hot mess, I refused to take my baby to any other groomer, but Mrs. Heidi @ Pretty Dog Grooming in Ramstein-Meisenbach.  We waited for over a month & it was well worth it.  Orian is our kid and we know when he is happy or not.  When he goes in he's happy, looks at me and is like by mom!  When I get back he's is hopping around, happy, smiling and ready to show his studdy self off!  She is not only good with him, she is very inexpensive & very kind.  She is bilingual which helps me a lot because I can express what I'd like done, which honestly I trust her and tell her, whatever you think would look good :o)  She also does it all: nails, cut, bath, anal gland(ya that's the yucky part), ears!!!!So if your in the KMCC or Baumholder area and are looking for an awesome dog groomer, who does small & big dogs, look no further!!!!!  Pretty Dog Grooming is your one stop doggie spa! 

Thanks for reading & have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. For everyone asking the contact information here it is:

    Mobile Business # 01711774128
    heidi@pretty-dog.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is not a HOT MESS ANYMORE!

    ReplyDelete