Saturday, June 9, 2012

2012 Kusel Hutmacherfest

Most of the group

:
The band: Buhaa and the rhabarbers





EPIC! Yup, that about sums up the night my husband, neighbors, friends & landlords just had!!!!!!  The Hutmacherfest is one of the biggest festivals in Kusel, Germany & we attended the "band" portion last night.  We had drinks, some crepes( fyi: the most awesome invention to mankind...its nutella in a thin pancake like tortilla)sang & danced.  We danced when no one else in the crowd was, we sang and cheered and by the end of the festival, so was EVERYONE else.  Again, EPIC definitely sums it up!  I love being in the town of Kusel, I love the people & throwing myself into the German culture, day in and out.  I've learned so much for this community and am more open to just dancing to the beat of my own drum, sometimes literally hahaha.....and not caring about peering eyes.  Ok, so this post was quite short but I just had to share with all of you.  Life is amazing & my husband and I HANDS DOWN....are truly blessed. If you are in the KMCC or Baumholder area and are looking for something wonderful to do on the economy, let the 2012 Kusel Hutmacherfest be your next stop. 
Bev

2 comments:

  1. You guys have such a great neighborhood!! You are so lucky to have such great friends nearby. Looks like it was a fun time for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you littlesightseers! The town of Kusel has so much to offer and to have great neighbors as well is just icing on the cake. :o) May you have a wonderful week & thank you for following my blog!
    Bev :o)

    ReplyDelete