Saturday, January 12, 2013

Otzenhausen, Germany Celtic Ruin Wall



Justin and I at the top of the Celtic Ruin in Otzenhausen, Germany
Justin and I enjoy most the outdoors has to offer: fresh air, time to clear your mind, bonding time, gorgeous views and great exercise.  So what better way to spend a Sunday then driving to one of the oldest Celtic Ruins around our area.  It's free for one, is close for us with only about a 45minute drive and pretty easy to find.  We just plug into the gps Otzenhausen, Germany and once we get into the town follow the brown signs.  There are several paths depending on why your visiting this area/your hiking level, today we took the child/stroller friendly.  Below are some pictures from our morning.



My husband being the goofy guy he is!!!


The wall ruin starting the climb

Great Bonding 

My friends daughter...She's armed with creativity and her found treasure...a walking stick

Hey what's this stick I see standing straight up?

Haha, Justin found a hole

From the Top...you can see the path leading away.  

Behind me in the far distance is Bostalsee...a great place to swim, bbq and more


It was kind of chilly today

So if you look in front of me you will notice 2 rocks that are together and shaped a heart.  I promise we did not do this, maybe another hiker had.  We didn't even notice until we came home to look at our pictures.   

Thanks so much for following my blog & happy exploring!
Beverly 

No comments:

Post a Comment